Arcs done better
I did some work on arcs. Previously I was using code based on some Python project, but I went back to it and did it all again based on the W3 consortium example code. Before is on the left, after is on the right.
ID and transforms
Implementing ID and transforms allowed this image to be constructed:
The transforms also helped put the duck in the middle of the image here:
It also enabled translation of the letters in the following logo;
Adding opacity enables the old (and nicer) Gmail icon to be rendered correctly:
Too much monkey business
The mailchimp chimp’s eyes and ears are in the right place after I fixed a bug in Image::SVG::Path.